Classics for a Cause.
Since 2012, Young Veterans has set out to enrich the lives of Australian veterans by connecting them with their communities through active and social events.
Young Veterans was born from a necessity of support that wasn’t available. This support is one that inspires Veterans to think outside the box of what is possible, re-engage with civilian society and participate in positive events that challenge and rehabilitate. Young Veterans are a completely volunteer-run organisation which seeks to empower the lives of Australia’s heroes and help those suffering from anxiety, PTSD and depression to transition back to everyday life.
The funds raised go to Young Veterans Australia who are using the funds to help provide care packs with essential items to Veterans and the elderly who need the financial support as well as allowing them to stay safe and stay home during the Coronavirus self-isolation.
About the Raffle
The Young Veterans 1968 Pontiac Firebird Raffle will be conducted by Young Veterans Australia (ABN 34 630 100 015). The Promoter is a not-for-profit organisation.
The Raffle starts at 12pm AEDT on 20 March 2020. The Raffle closes at 12pm AEST on 31 May 2020. No entries will be accepted after this time.
Entry is open to residents of Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, Tasmania, and Victoria, aged 18 years or older at the commencement of the Raffle.
40,000 tickets available for purchase at a cost of $25 each.
The Draw will take place on Sunday, 31 May 2020 at 5pm AEST at 2/53 Douglas Street, Milton QLD.
Draw Method: Numbered Raffle Ticket stubs will be drawn at random from a barrel. First prize will be drawn from this.
Every reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners of prizes. Winners will be contacted by phone and email and listed on the Young Veterans website, this RaffleTix website and the Young Veterans Facebook page. Please check the website and Facebook page for details.
There is an agreement with RaffleTix (ABN 24 623 531 340) to promote or conduct this raffle for reward.
1968 Pontiac Firebird 400 Coupe (Inferno Orange) (RRP: $180,000.00)
Your chance to win a 1968 Pontiac Firebird 400 Coupe (Inferno Orange). This rare, highly desirable vehicle is officially valued at $180,000.
- Left-hand drive
- 400 cubic inch paired up to a turbo 400 shift kitted auto with B&M shifter.
- Engine has just had a fresh rebuild: it has only done 1600 miles since being rebuilt.
- It is equipped with a new Edelbrock manifold 750CFM carburettor.
- HEI distributor has been re-raphed: it is barely run in.
- All gauges have been replaced with auto metre gauges.
- Fully custom fitted seats.
- All doors are show doors have remote poppers and all doors have been smoothed with no handles for show quality finish.
- High quality American Racing wheels running 18x8 in front and 18x9.5 in rear wrapped in decent rubber.
- New disc brake front end, vacuum assisted brakes and all new suspension upgrade.
- The car also boasts a new Pioneer stereo fitted in dash with bluetooth hands free calling.
Big $money has been spent bringing this car up to show-like quality
The raffle will be drawn at the time and location listed below. The holder of the winning ticket does not need to be present. The winner will be notified by telephone and email (if provided).
Sunday, 31 May 2020 5:00 PM 2/53 Douglas Street, Milton, QLD, 4064, [email protected] Ph:1300 056 670
Buy tickets online https://classicsforacause.com.au/